Is Ipsy still worth it?
Hello everyone. A couple weeks ago I wrote a blog saying Ipsy was a great way to try out samples for only $10 a month. Well, did they fail me in February’s bag?
I received the normal 5 products.
- Eyeko – Lash Alert in Carbon Black 2ml
- Hanalei – Lip Treatment in Peach Pink .17 oz
- Sugar Cosmetics – It’s A Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick Mini in Better Call Salmon .06 oz
- Meech and Mia – Pressed Eyeshadow in Taupe .10 oz
- Luxie Brush – 243 Precision Blending
As you can tell, you don’t receive a lot from each product. I am excited to try them out. I already know the lipstick from Sugar Cosmetics is too dark for me. I will test it out anyway to see how well the formula is just in case I want to buy from the brand.
I still think Ipsy is worth it and I don’t think they failed me too much in this bag. I have received better products before. The main product I am excited to use is the Luxie Brush.
Let me know if you guys want to see a video or read a blog post about the products.
Anyway, my big post is still in the works. Thank you everyone reading and I’ll be back soon with another post!
YouTube: Adrianna M or click the play button icon on the home screen at the top.